Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mother of all headaches


Well this week has been hectic - I know what else is new....................

I got a nice call from my sisters Roslyn and Kathy from NC - apparently Roslyn found a letter I wrote to her over 20 years ago :)  -- how cute is that she saves everything - me I throw everything away (just for a minute I want to be like her and save everything), but ofcourse that feeling went away as soon as it came.  If only I like to saved things.  We couldn't stop laughing of the thought of Jannys my other sister coming home to their new found treasure (my letter) and complaining WHERE'S MY LETTER - I swear she thinks she's my only sister and that I need to love her and only her.  Sorry sis, I have love for all my sisters (yes Charo too)!!!!!

Well this week is the end of the first quarter for the kids and again - it looks like Taylor will be making honor roll,  (he has - 3 A's, 2 B's and a B+) - yay for Taylor, I'm so proud of him.  I thought he was going to struggle his first quarter in middle school, but he didn't - he proved to his dad that he can play 2 sports and do well in school.  Today is his last soccer game of the season for school, and right after that we have to run to a baseball game.  Next week he will be trying out for the school's basketball team.  I was elected to be the school's Athletic Booster Club secretary (like I don't have enough to do).....but if Taylor is going to keep tyring out for everything, I might as well help out.

Now about Brandon, my favorite middle child.  We switched him to charter, this was his choice.........so he left Flanagan where he had 4 classes to go to Charter that has 6 classes.  And what do you think happened, as of today his grades are terrible.  No A's or B's, 1 C, I think 1 D and 4 yes 4 F's (I think he believes F is for fantastic)!!!!!! Chest pains, I'm feeling my chest tightening as I'm writing this -- god give me strength I still have Taylor to raise since (Brandon thinks he doesn't need parents anymore - he knows all he needs to know to survive in this cruel world).  OK - took a few short breath, I think I'm going to be O.K. no need to call the paramedics.  Oh we think he went for a joy ride again, because Monday morning the car keys were missing.  Guess who had them.........YES, Brandon and ofcourse he claims he did no such thing....going for a joy ride that is. 

On Tuesday he decided to spend time with our beloved Maximus (70 pound doberman).  I look out the window to the backyard and there is Brandon with all 70 something pounds of Maximus on top of him like a baby, rubbing his stomach.  I couldn't help but stare at him, so loving with his Maximus and then in an instant he can turn on me and claim I'm the most annoying, embarrasing, corny, lazy (yes he calls me lazy) mother in the world, and I wonder what happend to my adorable little boy who thought the world of his mother (actually he never thought that - I'm just wishing) he thought the world of his father, still does - lol.  And when did he become this obnoxious, rude, selfish, lazy, messy teenager. 

I'm very tired today, was woken up last night to the smell of fried eggrolls, no cookies this time.  I think he finally went to bed around 3:00 AM.  Sleep I'm in need of sleep,  I think the reason I can't sleep it's because I'm expecting the cops to show up with Brandon in tow - telling me they caught him driving with no license and no permit......aarrgghh

So Cesar and Brandon get into a playful argument because Brandon keeps wasting Cesar's cologne's - even when he buys him one - he wants to wear his dad's.  Brandon picked Cesar up like a rag doll and slammed him on the bed and told him (go to bed old man) -- We all had to crack-up, it was a hysterical scene.  Cesar says he doesn't have a favorite son.......yeah right!

Now what can I write about Justin this week.  He's not trying to kill me, his grades are good.  Oh since Cesar and I called him cheap he's been buying me the only cookies I like, Pepperidge Farm, short bread and renting movies for me at the $1.00 at the blockbuster stand in Publix.  And asking his dad if wants anything - lol - don't you just love reverse psychology :)

Cesar went on a few interviews this week, I pray that something will come up soon, before his un-employment runs out.


Life with Taylor makes me proud to be his mama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment