Friday, October 8, 2010

Brandon's World

When Justin was 2 years 3 months I got pregnant. 

My second son Brandon was born in Sept. too.  He was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen (again in my world).  He weigh 9 pounds 5 ounces and was huge.....well I thought he was, Justin only weigh 5 pounds 8 ounces.  So it was a huge difference.  None of the newborn clothes I had for him fit him.  I have to say he was the happiest baby out of the three.  He went to bed smiling and woke up smiling.  Unlike Justin he only cried when he was sick (and not even alot).  From day 1 Brandon was a daddy's boy, still is.  He never crawled he went straight to walking at 9 months.  Was potty trained by 3 completely, and was talking by 2.  He was such a calm baby, but that all ended when he was 1 and was running all over the place - lol

He has also been playing baseball since he was 5.  Right now he's taking a break :(

He has been my most challenging child.  You say red, he says pink, I say no - he says yeah right (you get the picture).   He drives me crazy, needles to say it is exhausting being his mom.  But he is also the most charming, people person, funny one out of the three (everyone loves him).  Life with Brandon is an adventure of feelings -- you don't know what the next day brings.....emotional exhaustion or uncontrolable laughter.

He is now in 11th grade and decided to go to the Charter H.S. instead of Flanagan.  He's having some difficulties but I strongly believe he will be O.K.

I think he suffers from the middle child syndrome - lol and did I mention that his room looks like a tornado went thru it!!!!!

Life with Brandon is blessing #2 from god

No comments:

Post a Comment